This item is an portable and practical antiskid shoes soikes for ice and snow hiking and climbing, which adopts durable elastic rubber and high density hard manganese steel. 4 claws at the bottom of the shoes ensure stable walking on snow or ice and it can work in temperature to -40 degrees celsius. Elastic and adjustable rubber makes it fit all sized sports shoes and the hard manganese steel claws are perfect to use on grassland, snow, ice, etc.
- Color: Black
- Material: Rubber, hard manganese steel
- Size: 24 x 4.5 cm (L x W)
- Claw type: 4 Claws
- High-strength hard manganese steel teeth provides strong durability and excellent traction on ice and snow ground.
- 4 claws at the bottom of the spike strengthen its antiskid performance.
- Elastic and adjustable rubber ensures easy fit on your shoes or boots to ensure your safe and firm step on ice, snow and any extreme condition.
- Suitable for all sized sports shoes, climbing shoes, etc.
- Perfect anti-skid crampons used and other climbing, mountaineering, hiking, etc.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to store and carry for any outdoor activity.
We currently only ship to the United States and not all of our merchandise is shipped from the same warehouse.
The typical time frame for shipping in the United States is between 12 - 35 business days on average.
Please note that during the holiday season the above time frame may be impacted however you may contact the shipping carriers directly at the number provided in the shipping notification emails you will receive.
On rare occasions delays can occur but the above specified time frame is the norm. Please contact us first before opening a dispute.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through the messenger icon on the bottom right of your screen.